Friday 23 September 2011

Our Newsletter 2010

It is a little late in coming out, I put it together in October of last year, but our inaugral newsletter is up on the blogsite.  You can find it here.  I won't go into the details of the adventure that was our attempt to get this up and published but for the moment it is available.
I do need to point out that several of the articles in the newsletter have been published elsewhere; I posted Why Do We Need Aboriginal Education? on my personal education blog in December.  Some of the others, particularly the resources are available here on this blog as individual posts.  Indeed, many of them will be going up here, to ensure that they get the fair coverage we hope to acheive with our audience, via the blog and newsletter.  As such, some of the articles I am collecting for the next issue will also be appearing here, to ensure we get them out to as many people as possible.
Hope you enjoy, would love feedback.  Please be kind, it is a first issue and mostly reflects my writing as, since we are just starting up, I haven't accumulated many contributers yet.
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment